Col. Parques del Pedregal
+52 (55) 5665-1494, +52 (55) 5528-4917
Age: 30 years
Place of birth: México D.F.
Date of Birth: April 15th, 1973.
• Bachelor Degree: Communication Sciences
Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus
Monterrey, Sucursal de Correos "J", Monterrey, Nvo. León
1988 – 1991
• High School
Colegio de Bachilleres de Chihuahua
Blvd. Ortiz Mena y Fco. Villa
UNIX basics under Solaris
march 3 through 5, 1997
Structured Query Language
February 13 and 14, 1997
Relational Database Design
February 10 through 12, 1997
Basic course in Radio Talking
October 1996 through January 1997
3D Design with 3Dstudio
Collaborator for Mecánica Popular and Electronic Gaming Monthly
• A monthly column abpit the World Wide Web in Mecánica Popular
• Ocasional game reviews for EGM Mexico.
2002 – current Mongoose Publishing
PO Box 1018, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 1DG, Reino Unido
• Write and edit online material for the company’s products.
• Write material for books and supplements, as well as complete
• Watch over the development of books in existing lines and develop
• Represent the company in events and role-playing-related conventions.Representar
a la compañía en eventos y convenciones relacionadas a los
juegos de rol.
1999 – 2001 Grupo Alce
Editorial coordinator, writer, webmaster
• In charge of planning and develop the contents of WWW –
Vivir en Internet magazine, contact and coordinate collaborators, and
prepare texts for their publication.
• Collaborator and writer for the following magazines: Sputnik –
Cultura Digital, Atomix and Playfan.
• Design and maintain the website for WWW magazine (http://www.revistawww.com.mx),
and developing and maintaining the content of WWW and Sputnik magazines’
channels in America Online.
1999 SPIN Internet
Webmaster and content developer
• In charge of content development for clients’ webpages,
copy writer for press bulletins, notices, press and online advertisement
and other media of text content, as well as developing webpages’
1997 – 1998 Grupo ASAE PROESA
Area Coordinator: Graphic and GUI Design, Editor and Webmaster
• In charge of coordinating the efforts of graphic designers and
the development of graphic and user interface desing for webpages and
intranets, this position was taken at the same time as the next two.
• General content editor for México en Red (http://www.mexred.net.mx/),
electronic magazine, file administration for the same magazine.
1996 – 1998 Grupo ASAE PROESA
• Graphic development for webpages and intranet.
1994 – 1995 ITESM, Campus Monterrey
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Audio producer and operator
• University radio program Cultivando Raíces.
1994 Contexto Gráfico magazine
Monterrey, Nuevo León
• Auxiliar graphic design for advertisement
Videogame and japanese animation
review for Atomix and Playfan
Software reviews, Internet history research, various cover articles for
Multiple colaborarions for Plan B magazine
La noche del Cazador in Umbrales magazine #10
Triada in Umbrales magazine #22. (short story)
Calabozos y Dragones in Comunicare magazine #3.
See My Writings
Editor in chief and collaborator
for Plan B magazine.
Live action role-playing events organizer and coordinator.
Director for an episode for the documentary TV series "Gente de Noche"
for Canal 2 de Monterrey; scriptwriter and assistant director for the
short film "Cero en Geometría"; director and translator
of the theater play "Arnold gatea" ("Crawling Arnold"
by Jules Pfeiffer) for ITESM's Teatro Intramuros de Difusión Cultural
during the August-December 1993 period; director y producer of the theater
play "La carpa" by Vicente Leñero for the Sociedad de
Alumnos de LCC during the August-December 1995 period.
BASIC y LOGO teacher for children, author of "Guía de Turistas
para Internet", used as required reading for the New Communication
Technologies seminar of ITESM's Communication Department, Campus Monterrey.
English: Reading 100%, Writing %100, Speaking 100%
German: Reading 10%, Writing 5%, Speaking 5%
Japanese: Reading 2%, Writing 0%, Speaking 2%
|Experience with Macintosh,
PC and UNIX (Sun Solaris and SGI IRIX) environments. Experience in the use
of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia
PageMaker, Macromedia Director, Macromedia Premiere, Macromedia Flash, SoundEdit.
Intermediate-superior knowledge in HTML programming and server-client technology.
Audio and video editing equipment operation. Practice in the illustration
techinques of pencil, ink, marker and color pencils in the cartoon and comic
styles. Clay modeling.
Anterests and activities
|Theater actor and director,
writer, illustrator, comics author, composer and arranger, technical and
literary texts translator. Kendo practitioner.
• Academic Excelence
Award by the Monterrey Association of Professional Colleges, 1996.
• Graduated with Honors from ITESM, Campus Monterrey, 1995.
• 1st. Academic Prize in the Generation of '91, COBACH #3
• 5a. Runner Up in the Puebla ‘91 national Science Fiction
Contest with "Triada" "